April 13, 2014

Summary Trip Bangkok - Pattaya Thailand


"Wanna come back here? I don't think so". That's my very first thought when I arrived in Bangkok. But once in a life time, we have to go to Bangkok. Cheap rooms, cheap foods, cheap clothes, ladyboys, tuk tuk, songtheaw, etc. Such an amazing trip.

Bangkok people were very friendly. Especially the safety guards around BTS (Skytrain) station, very very helpful. Bangkok people also really religious. You will easily found offering to God everywhere like foods, beverages, and flowers. Bangkok people just reminds me of Balinese.

What else can I say? Ahh.. I love Khaosand Road, banana pancake, padthai, thai massage, and the night market everywhere we go. That's it.

What about Pattaya? Such a crowded beach city with full of ladyboy bars.

Bye Bangkok, hope to see you soon, someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment